Off-Topic Roleplay Rules -READ ME- Jun 2, 2011 20:15:07 GMT -4
Post by Drew Galloway on Jun 2, 2011 20:15:07 GMT -4
Now you guys can stop whining about an off-topic rp! I'm just kidding. You guys know how much I
want to beat your heads inlove you. But before you go off and start making topics out of the wazoo, you MUST read these rules. Any rule breakers will be burned at the stake. No, not really. You'll just be ineligible to post in the off-topic rp and thus ineligible to participate in any contests involving the off-topic rp.
- No mature content duh For those who don't understand what I mean by mature content, let me explain. If you wouldn't read it to a middle school child, don't post it. (This does not include gore. Gore is okay. Gore is good. We love gore.)
- No post count, but try and keep up with the other people in thread.
- Off-Topic RP is a place for relaxation. As such, you can post here even if you have IC posts waiting for you. However, if I see you're posting WAY more (to a ridiculous level) in the Off-Topic RP than I will have to ask you to stay away from the Off-Topic section until you have some of your IC posts done.
- Anything goes. This means that posts here are not limited to reality or what is most likely to happen unless stated by the creator.
- FOLLOW THE TEMPLATE What template you ask? The template below! This is to help people joining your rp understand what you're looking for in a concise and clear manner. If your first post does not have this template in the top of the post your thread will be locked.
Genre: Horror, Comedy, Pairing, etc.
Desired: What type of characters are you looking for?
Guidelines: Any guidelines that you want those who join to follow. For instance, you might not want any fighting to go on in the thread, or you might not want people to have ridiculous powers, no godmoding, etc.
Plot: If you have any basic idea for a plot that you want other people to know, please state that here. If you just want to wing it, that's fine, too.
Notes: Any additional information that you want participants to know.
Use the code below.